Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About Me


I probably should have started this blog with this very post...but I didnt so moving on. My husband and my son are my very heart and soul. DeWayne and I have been married going on 3 years this summer, and our son Dezmin is 3 and a half years old. They are the reason I care so much about who I am as a person, how I carry myself and living a healthy lifestyle. Nails and Make-up dont define who I am but I believe the saying "If you look good you feel good", and that effects every aspect of our lives. Never having a weight problem growing up, I was completely blindsided at how easy it is to put a little extra baggage on when you are in a relationship, or even just the hardships of life, but DeWayne has been so supportive I wouldnt be where I am today if he wasnt there every inch of the way. Remember a healthy lifestyle goes alonggggg way!!! And of course our 3 year old keeps me pretty active too. Never a dull moment :)
I'll be sharing my love of all things "beauty" here on this blog. I hope you enjoy, and comments are welcome!
Have a blessed Day

1 comment:

  1. This is very moving and touching; many people aren't as lucky as you to have someone that loves them unconditionally and have such a beautiful family- it's inspirational* Will you be including tips for women as color as well? ;)

    ReplyDelete