Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily Facial Moisturizer- MAC Comfort Creme

 

A moisturizer formulated to instantly rehydrate the skin and provide immediate and ongoing relief from redness and irritation. Ultra-creamy, provides high-comfort wear while providing sensitive skin with the soothing benefits associated with its calming plant-and marine-based formula.

This facial moisturizer is newer to MAC Cosmetics. I love their line of facial products because I have very sensitive, dry(er) skin and when this came out, just the name had me hooked, so I picked it up at my local MAC and sure enough, this is by far my most favorite of them all! The formula is thicker like a cream, but goes on smooth, and absorbs quickly. Your face looks fresh, not greasy. I can not start my day with out applying this first. This retails for $32.00

No comments:

Post a Comment